Beautiful home in immaculate condition! This one has so many great features, it is hard to know where to start. Rooms are very spacious and so are the closets. The bonus room over the garage gives you lots of options, and the kitchen is fabulous! Custom cabinets and granite counter tops throughout the house. Outside, there is a wrap-around front porch for your rocking chairs as well as an additional porch and deck in the back for entertaining. A small fenced area is great for dogs or kids, and there is also a storage building and a very nice storm shelter. The detached 32'x40' workshop has 3 garage bays and plenty of space for all your projects! In addition to the attached two car garage, there is a two car carport and an RV carport so all your vehicles can be under cover. With 6 +/- acres, there is lots of elbow room; and you can bring your horses. Located south of Locust Fork and just a minute off of Hwy 79, it is a quick trip to Trussville, Birmingham or anywhere in Blount County.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,506 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Yes -3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Blower, Marble, Ventless, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. Front Entrance, RV Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors